Friday, March 12, 2010

A Fling with Spring!

I always look forward to CTMH's Art & Soul webisodes. The artwork shown is always amazing. I learn something new every time I've watched. This month's webisode is all about chalk-popping. If you've never tried this, it's a must. I swear it will amaze you. Its like seeing something appear from nothing-- like magic. So make sure to tune in to this one. There's also a blurb about Studio J, the newest digital scrapbooking program from CTMH. Did I mention that it's all online and playing around with it is FREE? You can watch this Art & Soul here.

Also, don't forget to comment on any post this month to be put into a drawing for a FREE Mini Medleys* of their choice! Winner will be randomly drawn on April 1. I will post the winner's name here, so be sure to check back April 1st!

*White Daisy, Spring Blossom, Autumn Garden, Winter Cozy, and Holiday Mini-Medley's excluded.


On a side note, my daughter and husband made it to Nicaragua in one piece. One of them got sick, and one of them didn't. I won't mention names, but Addison was pretty proud of herself.....

No comments: