Monday, March 22, 2010

At Last!

This afternoon I leave to pick up my husband and daughter from the airport! So excited, I can hardly wait! I feel like I'm going to burst at times and then I feel like I'm going to cry with happiness. It's going to be a long day....their flight doesn't arrive until 7pm. I have ALL DAY to wait.

On another note, here's a layout I created this weekend. The pattern is from Reflections and the paper used is Silhouette and Tulip Cardstock. You can't go wrong with this paper pack for many occasions...weddings, graduations, and other ceremonies. I also used the newest paper flowers from CTMH-- Spring Blossom Just Blooms. I also used the Black Designer Ribbon Rounds.

There's less than 2 weeks left to take advantage of the Dare to Dream promotion! Sign up to be a consultant this month, and receive all 4 summer Stamps of the Month along with your New Consultant Kit. The New Consultant Kit is $99 and has over $350 worth of products. It's an incredible deal!



There is a Bonus Cardmaking kit($50 for over $150 in value) you can also add to your order.

Cardmaking Bonus Kit
Or add the Bonus Scrapbooking kit ($60 for over $160 in value).

Scrapbooking Bonus Kit:
Join my team right now! 

No comments: