Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5 Months

Lincoln turned 5 months on Saturday! I can hardly believe how the time flies. What I also can't believe is that I've been getting up 3 times a night for 5 months! This baby will not sleep all night. That's okay. It won't be long  until he does and then I'll miss out on that cuddle time

I used paper from Animal Cookies for this layout. I cut tiny strips from one of the B&T for the small dotted strips. Then I punched out the circles from another B&T. I added Liquid Glass to all the dots/circles. It looks awesome! I used CTMH's Foam Tape to raise the larger circles. Then I used Embroidery Floss for the stitching.

Don't forget that today's the last day to enter into a drawing for a FREE pack of Mini-medley's*. All you have to do is make a comment on any of my posts. Winner will be randomly drawn tomorrow! I'll post the winners name here, so make sure you check back.

*White Daisy, Spring Blossom, Autumn Garden, Winter Cozy, and Holiday Mini-Medley's excluded.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Amy, what an adorable layout that shows much talent! The addition of hand sewing is just beautiful!