Thursday, February 11, 2010

Regulars

I just have to say that I ADORE my regular customers-- you know who you are. I just enjoy spending time with you all and it shows that you too enjoy each other's company. When I became a consultant, I heard others say, "Oh, and you'll make so many friends with other women." Well, that was never a priority for me-- never a selling point, if you will. I wanted to get the BEST scrapbooking and stamping supplies at a discount, teach others how to paper craft, and make a little spending money on the side.

I have 4 groups who meet each month and I have to say that there has never been one time that I dreaded going. These 4 groups of women are awesome and I ALWAYS have a good time with them. If it weren't for CTMH, I would not be friends with most of them. I just wouldn't have come into contact with them if I hadn't become a consultant.

So, here's a card I made with you all in mind. The sketch and idea came from colourQ's challenge on their blog. I borrowed the button flower idea from there. Aren't these adorable? And why didn't I think to do this with buttons before?

CTMH supplies used: Hollyhock buttons, Bamboo buttons, Crystal Blue brads, Heavenly Blue ribbon, Cardstock in: Hollyhock, Garden Green, Buttercup.

Don't forget about Hearts for Haiti: Buy one Textured Cardstock Combo pack, get one FREE!

No comments: