Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Ninja and Chinese


As we were all waking up on a lazy Saturday morning, I got out the video camera to get some footage of our 4 month old. We were talking to the other kids about what they would like to be when they grow up. My oldest said there was too many things she wanted to do. But being an artist was one of them. Normal 9 year old thinking. And she is a pretty great painter at her age.

My 5 (and a half now) year old said he wanted to be a Ninja. Pretty typical for a 5 year old I suppose. Except what he said next. "And Chinese." He wants to be Chinese also when he grows up? I explained that he's Caucasion and he can't be Chinese. He insisted that he could be when he grows up. All it takes is to "watch the movie and then I'm Chinese." The movie in question I believe is "Kung Fu Panda."

No comments: