Wednesday, February 3, 2010


I made this card yesterday using Jeanette Lynton's Color Me Monday and the Mojo Monday sketch. I have wanted this stamp set since I saw it in the Idea Book, but didn't know that I would use it much. Now that it's in my hot little hands, I love it and can't wait to use it more! It's called Love Birds-- click here to see the images up close!

I can't decide if it's too girly to give my husband for Valentine's Day or not. Probably. Not that he even wants a card....

If you haven't tried the Mojo Monday sketches, you should try it. I love the fresh sketches and also the ideas from others who have posted is great.

Products used: Love Birds, Bella Paper, Baby Pink Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Ribbon, Blush Brads, Blush Ribbon, Dimensional Elements Hearts. You can order all the products shown on my website.

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is adorable. Great job on your new blog.