Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Studio J" Goes Live Today!

After about 8 months of waiting for it, the day has come!  Jeanette Lynton's new digital scrapbooking program is available to you. The best part about it-- the program itself is FREE! You can play around all you want with your uploaded photos using CTMH papers, embellishments, and My Stickease for FREE. For more details, click here. You will find FAQs and pricing information.

In order to get started, you will need to create an account on my website. If you have already ordered online from my website, you will simply use that same account information. If you're not ready to create an account, click here and try it without that.

I have played around with it and have to say that it is quite fun. I enjoy using it as a design example for my traditional scrapbooking. I upload photos I want to use,  choose which paper pack, and then choose which layout pattern. Studio J will then give me 6 choices with that particular layout using different papers from that pack. It was a lot of fun!

I think I will always be a traditional scrapbooker, but Studio J will be JUST RIGHT for those of you who enjoy going digital. Especially because of the ease of it all.

No comments: