Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wicked Artwork

I figured before this month was over, I better post the art I created using Wicked, the August Stamp of the Month. I'm not much for Halloween, but I enjoyed stretching myself to come up with some "spooky" things.

This layout is by far, my favorite. I copied the idea from the Idea Book. Why re-invent the wheel when someone has already done the work?


The cat was stamped with Versamark, then embossed with white embossing powder. Do you see the Licorice Opaques on his/her eyes? This card also uses another Halloween stamp, All Hallow's Eve, on the Barn Red Cardstock.


I used a technique on the feet to create motion. I  stamped them and immediately used swiped my thumb over the top of them. It created the look of movement. You can click on the photo to see it larger.

No comments: