Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NEW Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book is Live!

It's here! The newest Close To My Heart Idea Book! I polled several of my regular customers about the paper packs in this idea book. Many of them said they had a hard time choosing which paper packs they didn't like! I agree completely! From Halloween to a funky zebra striped-print--CTMH has outdone themselves with this one!

Some highlights of this idea book are:
1. The partnership with Cricut  introduces a new product called the Cricut Art Philosophy collection. I can't wait to get my hands on this product. I just got my Cricut in the mail last week and haven't had much time to play yet! If you visit Jeanette Lynton's blog, you will see some artwork using this cartridge. Jeanette is the founder of CTMH.

2. Level 2 paper packs now have thicker patterned paper. Each sheet also has the zip strip that tells what colors are used in the particular pack. Plus, the backside is created to look like a coordinating border to use on your own projects.

3. Cardstock "Shade Packs" are new this time around. These packs have 24 sheets total, consisting of 3 harmonious colors. See page 9 of the online Idea Book.

And so on, and so on!

Plus, now through August 31st, you can get a FREE alphabet stamp set when you place a qualifying order! Read more about this special.





No comments: