Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summertime Artwork

This first layout is of Addie and Gracie when they were 4 I think. I just love this photo! It spells out "Summertime" to me. Nothing says summertime to me more than sweaty kids and cool treats! I believe this was Memorial Day at Deron and Sandy's house.

My favorite technique in this layout is covering the title and the vines with liquid glass. If you click on the photo, you may be able to see it better.





This Play Day layout was taken when Joel was 4. We had one last play day at the Shawnee North Pool before school started. He looks so young!

This layout design and color scheme was totally scrap-lifted from Jeanette Lynton's blog. Every Monday, she posts "Color Me Monday" color challenges. The colors in this challenge one were Ocean, Crystal Blue, Black, and Heavenly Blue. I am so pleased with how the colors came together for this layout.

CTMH products used: Notebook Level 2, Heavenly Blue Cardstock, Ocean Cardstock, Heavenly Blue Ribbon Rounds (on sale right now!), Misc Craft Buttons, All-Out Adventure Rub Ons, Dimensional Elements Borders.

No comments: