Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Miracle Mini Album

It's been awhile since I've done anything except cards or layouts. It was super fun to create this, especially since the Miracle kit includes just about everything I needed. That made it faster, simpler, easier.

This is a class I'm doing on Monday, June 7th. The price is around $25, but you will have tons of leftovers to create your own projects at home. Anyone can come, but supplies must be pre-ordered by Friday, May 21st. Supplies used: Miracle Kit, 6x6 Chipboard Album, Chocolate Cardstock. Any cardstock colors would work-- that's the Miracle of this kit. I've seen Outdoor Denim, Tulip, Sorbet, Chocolate and Pansy Purple used and it looks amazing. You're supposed to choose one color from your photos and then get the card stock to match that. It will tie it all in.


There are several ways to get this fashionable Miracle kit at a great discount or even FREE*:
• Purchase the kit outright for $19.95*
• Place a minimum order of $40 and purchase the kit for only $10*
• Place a minimum order of $60 and purchase the kit for only $5*
• Sign up as a new Consultant between May 1–31 and receive a kit FREE!
• Host a Home Gathering between April 15–May 31 with minimum sales of $300 and receive a kit FREE!



Thanks to Vicki Wizniuk for passing along her instructions for this album.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This is cute, and I was glad to see it. I just ordered the Miracle kit from a party, and when I recieved it, I was disappointed in the lack of "things." I am glad to see something else made with it!!