Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter Layout

I love, love, love the Dimensional Element Flurries! I used Magnifique for this layout. I also added Shimmer Brads in the center of the snowflakes. This layout is taken from Magic.

For the title I used Friendship Alphabet-- really a very versatile font. I embossed the title in white embossing powder directly on the colonial white cardstock base. Then I sponged Sky ink right over the top of the letters. I love the look of it.

 Here's a close up of the Dimensional Element Flurries. With Sky Ink, I sponged the edges. Then I used my stipple brush from the Texture Tools and stippled Liquid Applique on to the tops of them. After heating it up with my craft heater, the Liquid Applique puffed up a bit.

Okay, so can you tell what I did backwards on this layout? I was so annoyed with myself!

No comments: