Friday, December 17, 2010

Gingerbread Houses...how much is too much?

On Wednesday, I went to the Kindergarten class to help Silas and his friends create gingerbread houses. When I say "gingerbread," I mean graham crackers glued to a milk carton with frosting. Each child was asked to bring a bag of candy to share with the class. Here's what his plate of decorations looked like before:

Here's what it looked like after:

What he forgot was that whatever was left on his plate was what he could eat.

He did a great job with it and I had fun with him and Zachary. I'm so blessed to be a stay at home mom. I love being available for things like this. I wouldn't miss it for the world!

On another note, remember the Plenty for $20 on my website. Spend $20 on any CTMH product and you'll get a FREE D-sized stamp set ( $22.95 value). There is also a new discounted section on my website and they will occasionally add new items to this list. So treat yourself to a FREE stocking stuffer this year!

No comments: