Thursday, August 9, 2012

The New Cricut Artiste Cartridge from CTMH

I can not wait to get this cartridge! There are so many cute 3D items this time! When you thumb through the online version of the new Idea Book, you'll see tons of creations using this cartridge. I dare say it's even better than the last one! One of my favorites is the Halloween coffin on pg. 71. Also, the little baby shoe is something I want to try. Check out some of the other cool 3-D things you can create with Artiste!

Just like last time, it does come with 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements and 3 stamp sets. This can cut 700 images like Art Philosophy. Most cartridges will cut about 30 images and you'll pay about $30 for it. So, the CTMH carts are TOTALLY worth your money!




The photos below are all the images and items that this cartridge will cut. You can click on each photo to see it bigger.









Don't forget to join my new scrapbooking kit club. Click here to learn more.

No comments: