Saturday, May 14, 2011

Five Question Friday, a day late...




1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? Any type.
2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?! I think we discussed together, but I always thought his names were no good. I have this thing where I can't name a child if I already know someone with that name. The more kids you have, the harder it is to name them all! 
3. What is your favorite type of weather? Spring and Fall and nothing in between.
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? 5:30am. It's the only quiet time I get.
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? No, am I that old?

1 comment:

Kayla W said...

Your answer to #5 cracks me up! If you're old, then I should be in the nursing home!