Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January Stamp of the Month Artwork

The top 3 cards are made using January's Stamp of the Month--Find Your Style. I fell in love with this set the moment I saw it. I love how the words are integrated into the background of the stamps.

The images are pretty spot-on with scrapbooking and stamping trends right now. I love how Jeanette Lynton does her research and stays on top of things in the stamping and scrapbooking world.

The papers used come from the new kit, Wings. This month only, you can get your hands on some of the amazing embellishments and tools that I've used on the cards at a great discount! When you buy the Wings Workshop Kit, plus a few more items (regardless of price), the easier it is to get the Stamp of the Month for FREE too! Click here to see more information about that.

I will be putting this card workshop on in February in Alta Vista. Date to be determined.

No comments: